We use the cookies to make our Site more intuitive and easy. The data collected thanks to the cookies will make your navigation experience more pleasant and more efficient in the future.
- What Cookies are?
Cookies, as defined by the Italian Data Protection Authority, are small text strings that the applications visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored to be then sent again to the same sites when the same user visits again the site.
The term cookie refers both to cookies, properly so called, and to all similar technologies.
The cookies are used for faster access to online services and to improve the navigation of the user through the monitoring of sessions, the storage of information related to the users, the faster upload of content, etc.
I cookie sono usati per accedere più rapidamente ai servizi online e per migliorare la navigazione dell’utente attraverso il monitoraggio di sessioni, la memorizzazione di informazioni degli utenti, il caricamento più rapido dei contenuti, etc.
- Types of Cookies.The cookies can be:
First party Cookies: proprietary cookies used by the controller of the Site in order to allow the user to navigate in a more efficient way and/or monitor the actions performed by the same;
Third Party Cookies: cookies set by a site other than the one the user is currently visiting in order to allow the user to navigate in a more efficient way and/or monitor the actions performed by the same.
In addition, we distinguish different types of cookies:
a.Technical Cookies: used only in order to carry out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary to the supplier of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to deliver this service” (refer to art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code). The technical cookies include:
- Session or navigation cookies: used to keep track of the activities of the user within the web. They ensure the normal browsing and use of the Site, allowing for example to navigate more quickly, make a purchase or sign in to access reserved areas, and are in fact necessary for its correct operation.
- Function cookies: allow the user the navigation according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided to the same.
- First party analytic cookies: assimilated at the regulatory level to the technical cookies if used directly by the controller of the Site without profiling the user, but just to collect information in aggregate and anonymous form, about the number of users and how they visit the Site for statistical purposes and to improve the performance of the Site.
- Third party analytic cookies: made available by third parties and assimilated to the technical cookies if the third parties do not profile the user through the use of tools suitable to reduce the identifying power of a cookie (for example, by masking significant portions of the IP address) and without crossreferencing the information collected with other information already available.
b.Profiling Cookies: are used to monitor the web navigation of the user and create a profile of his habits:
- First Party Profiling Cookies: installed by the controller of the Site to create profiles related to the user in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed during web navigation. Considering their particular invasiveness in the private sphere of the users, the European and Italian regulations require that the user must be adequately informed about the use of the same, that he expresses his consent and that notification is provided to the Data Protection Authority.
Third Party Profiling Cookies: used by third parties who have access to explicit information, not provided in anonymous and aggregated mode, and cross reference it with other data already in their possession. The Site does not have a direct control of the individual cookies from third parties and cannot install them directly nor delete them. The user is therefore prompted to check on the site of the third party the related notice relating to cookies. For these cookies the legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed about the use of the same, that he expresses his consent and that notification is provided to the Data Protection Authority by the party that uses the data
- Installed Cookies.The cookies on this site are:
a.technical cookies necessary for the operation of the site;
b.third party cookies, which may carry out user profiling activities even without the knowledge of the Controller. For more information, it is recommended to carefully read the privacy policies of the individual services listed below.
Here is the list of third party cookies on this site:
Google Analytics with anonymised IP
Google Analytics installs cookies to measure the visits to the Site and any purchases made for the purposes of analysis. The IP address of the users will be anonymised.
For more information and to disable the cookies, see page: //www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
Google Adwords Remarketing
Google Adwords Remarketing installs cookies to study and improve advertising, with remarketing actions, in order to send targeted messages to the user. Remarketing helps to reach the users who have visited the Site.
For additional information, also with respect to the way in which it is possible to disable said cookies, refer to page: //support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785?hl=it
To select/deselect the cookie click here://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google AdWords with conversions monitoring
Google AdWords conversions monitoring is a statistic service provided by Google Inc. that shows what happens after a customer has clicked on its ads.
For more information, also with respect to the way in which it is possible to disable said cookies, refer to page: //www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
Concerning third party cookies, they may carry out user profiling activities even without the knowledge of the Controller. For additional information, it is recommended to carefully read the privacy policies of the services listed.
- Cookie persistence
The persistence of the cookies is based on the expiration date or on a specific action such as the closure of the browser set at the time of installation. The cookies can be:
temporary or session cookies: used to store temporary information, allow to connect the actions performed during a specific session and are removed from the computer when the browser is closed;
persistent cookies: used to store information such as the name and password for access, so as to avoid that the user must enter them again every time he visits a particular site. These are stored in the computer even after the browser has been closed.
- Consent manifestation
For cookies that require the consent, on the first visit of the Site it is automatically displayed a banner, containing both the link of this full notice and the request for the manifestation of consent to the use of the cookies.
The consent may be given by the user clicking the OK button on the banner, scrolling the page and/or accessing other sections of the Site clicking on links on the web page under the banner (consequent action).
- How to disable Cookies.
The user can manage the Cookie preferences directly within his browser and prevent third parties from installing Cookies. Through your browser preferences you can also delete previously installed Cookies, including the Cookie which may store the consent to the installation of Cookies by this Site. Disabling all Cookies, the operation of this Site may be compromised.
The user can find information and exercise his right to object to the tracking by the cookies in his browser at the following addresses:
- Internet Explorer: //windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: //support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Mozilla Firefox: //support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: //help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Apple Safari: //support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=it_IT
You can also proceed to deleting cookies requesting opt-out directly to third parties or through the site //www.youronlinechoices.com/it, where you can manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools.
- User’s Rights.The User has the right at any time to exercise the rights provided by applicable laws. Specifically refer to the information concerning data processing //www.pocketbar.it /privacy
To exercise such rights, write to the Data Controller Bonetto S.r.L., with registered office in Via Ferrua 1, 10064 Pinerolo (TO) Italy, Tax Code / VAT Code 01982210013, TO – 521060, e-mail address email@example.com